[Student-projects] Getting started with GSoC ideas

Shrimadhav U K shrimadhavuk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:15:36 PST 2016

Hello all,

I am Shrimadhav U K, currently in sixth semester Computer Science and
Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Calicut. I have
contributed to various "small" projects on Github which can be viewed here:
https://github.com/SpEcHiDe

I have gone through the ideas
<http://wiki.smc.org.in/GSoC/2016/Project_ideas> list, and I found these
ideas interesting:

   - Provide REST API to libindic
   - Integrate Flask Webfonts extension with libindic to provide Webfonts
   support.
   - Indic rendering support in ConTeXt

So, can you give more information on the ReST API, what should its output
be and also how can should I begin contributing to the project?

regards
Shrimadhav U K
https://github.com/SpEcHiDe

--