Translation

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:49:18 PDT 2008

Dear Sankaranarayanan,

Some one from our team will review the file andf after that it will be
added to KDE. Now you are a proud KDE contribuitor!!! You experience
would be of immense help for our team. It would also be great
encouragement to a lot of new people to join.

Regards
Praveen

team,

Please review the file attached.

Regards
Praveen

quoting the first mail he sent to me

"Dear Brother,
       I came to know about the swathantra Malayalam computing from the
Mathrubhumi sunday suppliment and now from KDE's l10n project.

       Really, I was thinking of involving in some translation work of my own
but want some guidance, because programming, coding, etc works are not
known to me. Also I dont know from where to start how to proceed etc.As
I am at the age of 63 now, ( a diplomaholder, employed in Kerala state
Electricity Board)Electronics and communication was lacking in our
syllabus. I could own a computer after my retirement only and taught
myself to operate first "windows" and then "Linux" from the help section
only
       I tried to open the page to create an account but ,couldnot.
       In short, I am having a computer, a broadband connection, and some
sparetime which I wish to use for some purposeful, creative work. Please
help as you can."

15 July 2008 9:25 PM നു, Sankaranarayanan <snalledam at dataone.in> എഴുതി:

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍